Miss Mac's class

Reception

Reminders!

on April 9, 2014

Just a couple of reminders and info.

This Friday, the last day of term, is a casual day. Students must wear appropriate clothing and bring a gold coin donation. Also don’t forget that the first week of next term is swimming. So make sure your child comes with their bathers under their clothing. For week 1 only, students are allowed to wear clothing and footwear that can be easily removed and put on themselves. They will also need to bring spare underwear, and a warm jumper and bottoms to be able to put on top of their bathers to head back to school, as changing of clothes will happen when we return. I will post another reminder on here about swimming during the holidays, so if you are subscribed to our blog you should get an email alert.

Also, I sadly have to announce that one of our friends in 7E will be leaving to go to another school. Friday will be the last day we will have him in our class, therefore we will be having a small class party before lunch time. It will just be small and casual but will give the students a chance to have some fun and say goodbye. I will provide some snacks (fruit and biscuits) and students will eat their own lunch as they normally do, so please let me know if there are any allergies that the school has not been alerted about.